Teknisk Ukeblad sure is a busy place these days. It's the largest media house in Norway within the IT and engineering sector, and one of the most popular Norwegian recruitment portals. Our ambition is to become even bigger, that's why we're looking for two developers who can expand the portal TU Jobb, making it bigger and better than ever.
We are looking for, or maybe we'll create our own, dynamic duo who'll create the perfect job portal where technology is used to match job seekers with their potential new employer. This is an area where the two developers will be working closely, so we're doing a twofer and running both job ads at once.
Even more info about these positions
- They're both full time.
- Apply before the 8th of September.
- You'll start as soon as you're ready to go.
- No shocker here: Relevant education and experience is an advantage, but exceptions can be made.
- Our offices are right in the middle of Oslo, with paint barely dry in our new offices.
- We keep an atmosphere where talent and stamina is greatly appreciated, with much freedom to do your thing and great responsibility for your actions. It's an environment where you are free to be yourself. We have all the fashionable things from the dot-com era such as foosball table, but if you have something neat to show us, please do.
This is what you'll bring to us:
Dev job #1:
- You'll be the main creative and technical owner of the TU Jobb product.
- PHP, JS, CSS, HTML are all part of your muscle reflexes.
- Also included in your talent: An eye for UX and frontend design.
- Creativity and clever ideas for developing the product further
A person who'll accept the challenge of bringing TU Jobb to a new platform and phase
Dev job #2:
- You're a developer multitool, handling both the import system and backend og the same field.
- PHP and Ruby programming is second nature for you.
- You have a thing for setting up and exploring APIs.
- Externally, you'll maintain the dialogue with our partners
A flexible developer who'll also work with talent outside the company.
Both postitions enjoy great creative freedom, and independent position in the team. This means you're responsible for setting the application flow, without being dependent on others.
What we'll bring to you:
...last bit about TU Media
- Currently, six developers are hard at work, coding as fast as they can.
- We're a media group where people enjoy their work, and you'll find a lot of the national experts of their technical fields roaming the hallways here. Our future includes some very exciting and challenging plans.
- Have a look at our GitHub here.
TU Media has grown to become a leader in development of solutions for the media sector. It's where the some the best talent within technical writing choose to go, talent of all kinds within engineering and IT.
You'll be joining the only media house in Norway where your technical smarts will be peeked both within your department, and outside. That's why great talent enjoy working at TU Media, having fun at the same time. Meanwhile, the roughly 70 others in the group are hard at work exploring new ground at rapid pace.
You'll work with the latest technologies, and devote time to explore and experiment. Everyone, from journalists to salespeople will prove to be a test of your skills and you'll emerge even better at what you do as a result. This is a place where no-one is afraid to learn, share experiences and develop their own skills.
At the end of the day, your work will be seen by half a million TU.no and Tek.no readers, each week.
Apply to one of the two positions by sending your CV and a cover letter to the address below, before September 8th.
We're an easygoing bunch, mostly interested in getting in touch with the right person.
Contact for this position:
975 06 447